Customer Service Representative Canada Goose German and English in Maastricht
As a customer service representative Canada Goose you work for a large company in an international environment in Maastricht. You and your colleagues are in constant contact with customers. If you are not on the phone you are answering emails. No worries about your preknowledge! Before you get started, you follow a paid training of 1 week. The training will teach you most vital communication skills and (product)information. While on the job there is a teamleader near who can help you, as a Customer Service Representative Canada Goose, solve the more difficult questions.
Customer questions relate to pricing, shipment and return sendings, as well as the products themselves. For example:
- How long will it take before my coat arrives?
- Is this coat made of real leather?
- How do I return my goods?
What we offer
- Paid training (fulltime between office hours or flexible on the job);
- Competitive salary of € 10,07 euro bruto per hour + incentive + 8% holiday allowance + 22 holidays;
- 7 Month contract with longterm possibilities;
- Travel expenses covered;
- Work in a great team in a big company and an international environment;
- Flexible working hours.
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Experience is not required (but a plus), as you'll be trained on the job;
- Ability to work flexible hours: from Monday until Saturday between 09h-22h and on Sunday between 10h and 18h;
- Native German speaker who is fluent in English;
- Strong communication and writing skills + service and customer oriented.